♥ blogging when am bored ;)

im intrestd in meeting sum1 lovely,caring,respectful&thnkng of making people hapy :)) 
I try not to be rude towards people .
If you don't like me, its okay.
Sumtime life can be like'ARGHHH' and yeah i already face it.
I just keep it cool,smiling & try to be myself.
If some1 out der try to understand me i appreciate it.

No one is perfect weyh!
 So, DO NOT think that yourself are perfect! (:
 Enjoy ur life. Kita hidup tak lama.
 But, explore everything that you can.
 Don't blame people for the problems you started first!
 Don't make a small matter become a big matter
Understand? But, yeah, say anything you want. It's your life.
tell me if i did anything wrong. :D
It's for our good.
Don't keep it in your heart, but then you tell someone else, Not ME.
 Let me change. (:
 It's up to you. I can be good if you are good to me.
 I can be soo bad if you are bad. 
buttt .....
Hey come on! It's 2011! ;)